Monday, 5 January 2009

Brass monkeys

So I believe the technical term for today's weather would be 'fecking freezing'. I woke up this morning, bleary and surprised, to find the ground spangly with three inches of fresh snow. This was at once astoundingly pretty, and astoundingly inconvenient, as the British transport system is not designed to accommodate inclement weather and instantly grinds to a screeching halt.

Still, I did eventually get in, for an extended day of a glorious ten-hours. Whoop. I have started drawing at my desk in between calls, and while none of it is exactly worthy of scanning, it is at least practice. One of the troubles of not drawing for an extended period, is you kind of forget how to.

Once there is something worth showing I shall dig the scanner out.

No comments:

Post a Comment