Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Buccaneer Blogfest: Yes, but WHY?

Why you did you start blogging? What are your goals for your blog?

This blog at least, is a purely frivilous affair. The main reason it exists is for myself and Mat to post things that make us giggle and for me to share behind-the-scenes snippets of the indie publishing business (there aren't as many of those, but there'll be more as time goes on).

The blog does feature occasional reviews, but I also post these, along with interviews and more offically posts, under my ID at the Curiosity Quills blog. These are mostly to share my thoughts on the books and blogs I read and enjoy. You know. Serious things. Valuable things. I cross post them sometimes, to show y'all that something of worth occurs inside my skull.

The things exclusive to this blog though?

Daftitude.

6 comments:

  1. I think it's fun just to write about anything that makes you laugh or interests you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of your blog. I love pixies! So glad I found you through the blogfest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta have somewhere to be yourself. Glad you found it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love making up words. Can I steal - daftitude. Such an English sounding word. I'm pinching it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done nothing but laugh perusing your blog. Nice to meet you through the blogfest!

    ReplyDelete